Home » DIY Tutorials
Category Archives: DIY Tutorials
DIY Halloween Desk Decor | Halloween DIY Decor
Learn how to make DIY Halloween Desk Decor.
Check out the creative ways of making a desk organiser at home in simple steps. Follow the video to make your own desk organiser and feel proud.
These desk organizers are incredibly cute and creative! All you need is some colour papers and glue! Let’s have some fun! 😉
Try your desk organiser and comment below your output and happy crafting.
Check out 5 Cute Crafts To Make For Mother’s Day. Watch this video and make cute crafts and give your mother a surprise gift handmade by you.
Check out 5 easy DIY Umbrellas in this post.
Check out how to make DIY paper basket in the below video.
As Mother’s Day is approaching, cute kids would like to give handmade presents to their Mom, So why to buy when you can prepare gifts on your own.
Express your love for your mother by creating your own presents at home.
In this video, you can watch how to make easy handmade jhumkas like quilling jhumkas, silk thread jhumkas and polka dots jhumkas.
So see this video and do it yourself easy jhumkas for yourself and others.
Check out the easy DIY gift ideas like how to make a greeting card at home when you have to time for shopping. Surprise your loved ones with your own handmade gifts.
In this video, you can see how to make a greeting card using a coloured papers and glitter papers. Also try to make a pop-up photo book, envelope and many interesting things.
Also check out how to make a valentine card for your valentine.
In this post let us see three DIYs of making safety pins ring, fabric flip flop and paper umbrella.
How to make DIY safety pins ring?
Materials required to make ring using safety pins:
- Safety pins
- Beads thread
DIY Method of preparing safety pins ring :
1. Get some small safety pins and some beads of your favourite colour.
2. Insert the beads into the safety pins.
3. Take two elastic threads.
4. Insert the safety pins into the elastic threads one at a time until it is long enough to fit your finger.
5. Make some tight knots at the end of the elastic threads.
How to make DIY fabric flip flop?
Materials required to make fabric flip flop:
- Flips flops
- Fabric strips
- Craft knife
- Hot glue
Method of preparing DIY fabric flip flop
1. Using a craft knife, cut off and remove the straps of the flip flops.
2. Take two fabric strips of fabric and insert them into the top hole of the flipflop as shown.
3. Tie a knot in the back.
4. Tie two knots at the top as shown and then the fabric into one hole each and tie knots at the back to hold them in place.
5. Cut off the excess fabric and apply some hot glue over the knots at the back to hold it in place.
How to make DIY Paper Umbrella?
Materials required to make DIY paper umbrella:
- Craft paper
- Hot glue gun
- Toothpick/thin stick
Method of preparing DIY paper umbrella:
1. Cut several circles of radius 5 cm from a craft paper.
2. Fold all the circles in half.
3. Fold in half again. Crease well and unfold.
4. Apply some glue near the crease lines and fold again as shown in the video.
5. Flatten the two loops formed as shown.
6. Apply some glue on the folded corner of one circle and paste another folded circle on it.
7. Repeat this until all the circles have been stuck together.
8. Paste the two ends together.
9. Using some hot glue, stick a pearl or bead on the top center.
10. Similarly, use some hot glue and stick a toothpick or thin stick at the bottom center.
11. Insert a bead-cap at the end as shown.
In this post we will show the best art DIYs in 2017. You can check the video and procedure in this post. This is first part of the video and we will tell you three DIY’s in this post of making bangles, candle holder and cupcake liner flower.
First let us check how to make DIY Embellished Bangles:
Materials required to make embellished DIY Bangles:
- Embroidery thread
- Stone chain
Method of making Embellished bangles:
1. Take a plain bangle, and using some fevi-kwik, stick some embroidery thread or silk thread on the inner edge of the bangle.
2. Stick the stone chain carefully on the outer edge of the bangle.
3. Now, insert the embroidery thread in between each stone and twist along the bangle all the way until the thread covers the entire bangle and are secure. Make 2 to 3 twists between each stone.
4. Secure the final thread and stones by sticking it in place using fevi-kwik.
5. And now your bangles are ready to adorn your hands.
How to make DIY Spoon Candle Holder?
Materials required to make DIY spoon candle holder:
- Plastic spoons
- Drinking Glass (made of glass)
- Hot glue gun
- Golden spray paint
Method of making spoon candle holder:
1. First, cut the spoon’s hand.
2. Start sticking the spoons’ head on glass one after one, starting from the top.
3. Spray golden spray paint on the spoons and inside the glass too.
4. Let it dry completely.
5. Light up a candle and keep it inside the spoon candle holder.
How to make DIY Cupcake Liner Flower?
Materials required to make DIY Cupcake Liner Flower:
- Cupcake liners
- Hot glue gun
- Crepe paper
Method of making Cupcake Liner Flower:
1. Fold the cupcake liner in half.
2. Fold twice again.
3. Cut a curve along the top as shown.
4. Repeat the same with several liners.
5. Apply some hot glue on the center of a liner and paste another liner on it.
6. Repeat until all the liners are stuck one over the other.
7. Take a green coloured crepe paper and fold it into one-eights.
8. Cut a curve as shown and unfold.
9. Paste this under the cupcake liners.
10. Bundle up each layer of cupcake liner as shown.
How to make DIY Glass Bangles Candle Holder?
Materials required to make DIY Glass Bangles Candle Holder
- Glass bangles
- Fevi kwik
- Stone chain
Method of making Glass Bangles Candle Holder
1. Take some glass bangles. You can use old bangles and uplift them.
2. Using some fevi-kwik or strong adhesive, stick them together one on top of the other.
3. Once a certain height is reached, stick a stone chain over the top.
4. Place a candle in the centre.
How to make DIY Pearl Bangles?
Materials required to make DIY Pearl Bangles:
- Silk threads
- Bangles (thick)
- Pearl beads
Method of making Pearl Bangles:
1. Take any coloured silk thread and wrap it around a paper or cardboard. Bunch the threads together and cut it as shown.
2. Apply glue on one end and spread it. Apply pearls and put it on wrapped bangles using needle. Secure them tightly and see the video for more detailed information for doing pearl bangles.